The Vinnies Drive-In, Sleep-In is a new community event aimed at raising awareness and funds to support people who are experiencing or are at risk of homelessness. We are inviting families, friends and community and business organisations to break out of their comfort zone for one night only to experience what it’s like to sleep in their car.
6:00pm, Friday 12 October to 7:00am, Saturday 13 October 2018
Galaxy Drive In Theatre, 159 Goollelal Drive Kingsley WA 6026
Homelessness and poverty are often overlooked and misunderstood by the wider community. This experience will be eye opening and leave you with a greater sense of empathy and understanding for people experiencing disadvantage.
How to get involved?
1. Register your team
2. Recruit members of your family, friends and colleagues to join your team
3. Start fundraising – ask for donations
• A minimum of $500 per vehicle must be raised to take part in the event. The more funds you raise, the more Vinnies can help people in need.
• Share on social media and via email to your networks
4. Lookout for Vinnies regular communication
5. Attend the event on Friday 12 OctoberRegister today